I was impressed by Coach Dungy's testimony-- he's obviously a man of faith and not afraid to stand up for it. I'd be interested to hear the story behind his 18 year old son's suicide, which took place during last year's football season.
I laughed at a few commercials, but overall, they weren't stupendous. If you watched the Super Bowl, did you like any commercials in particular?
Anyway, great football season! Hard to believe it's over. Maybe next year will be the Ravens year. And now we can all get ready for MARCH MADNESS, BABY! :)
2 comments:
Ok, J, I don't know why this comment of mine won't go through!
My favorite commercials were the Career Builder commercials. Especially the one about the battle over the promotion where the takeout/delivery guy gets involved...I also liked the GMC robot one - very creative concept. Other than those, though, I wasn't too impressed.
And speaking of not being impressed, the game was boring! The Bears did not play well at all, and though I like Dungy and Manning, it was horrendously dull. With all the rain, I was hoping for mud! (Think Lambeau Field and other venues of old.)
I usually think that the superbowl is anti-climactic anyway, and this year proved no different.
Bring on March Madness!
L, I agree. The Super Bowl was kinda like Christmas-- lots of hype leading up to it and then kinda blah and over quickly.
As far as commercials, I liked the Sierra Mist combover one and the one with Dwayne Wade and Charles Barkley (have no idea what they were promoting! lol). The beer "rock, scissors, paper" one wasn't too bad. I hated the Coke ones. And I thought the anti-war commercial was in really poor taste.
Anyhoo, yea for March Madness! Except my team is not doing great.... *sigh*
Post a Comment