March 22, 2007

Out Of The Mouth Of Babes

The older K is at that age where pretty much anything she says is funny. She's this tiny little thing but talks like an adult. And I'm always amazed at how much she picks up on what we say. She says the word "actually" a lot which I know she got from me. :)

Last night, she was discussing her upcoming birthday with her daddy. The conversation went like this:

Daddy: "Your birthday is coming up soon. Did you tell JuJu what Uncle D is getting you?"

K: "He's getting me three chickens."

D: "No, he's getting you one chicken."

K: "No, three chickens."

D: "No, one chicken. Why do you need three chickens?"

K: (thinking this over) "Well, how about two chickens?"

D: "No, he's only getting you one chicken. Why do you need more than one chicken?"

K: "Daddy, that doesn't make any sense to me."

We all just cracked up, which of course, made K laugh, too. I love this age. But wow, do I ever have to watch what I say around this little one!

No comments: