I won't reveal just yet who this is... to allow you time to guess and comment on the picture. *snicker*March 8, 2007
Who Does This Remind You Of?
Our church's 25th Anniversary was this past Sunday-- that's what I've been wrapped up in. One of my big projects was putting together a slide presentation. I scanned quite a number of pictures and this was one of them.
I won't reveal just yet who this is... to allow you time to guess and comment on the picture. *snicker*
I won't reveal just yet who this is... to allow you time to guess and comment on the picture. *snicker*
Labels:
1000 Words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That kinda looks like your mom... a few years ago:o)
Ooooooo! I know :) I think.
Let's just say that you got your eyes from your mom. :o)
The chin, too.
Now we know what you'd like with darker hair.
Hey girls.... yes, it's my mom a few years ago when she was in college. Rachy, I don't know about the eyes, but pretty much the lower half of my mom's face is me (esp. the chin, L!)! I was surprised myself when I saw this picture.
Post a Comment