July 17, 2007

The Blog Will Rise Again

I don't have to tell you, my faithful readers, that my blog has suffered mightily in the past few weeks. YOU know that.

There's this little matter of the Bar Examination. Yeah, that little thing. 18 hours of happy fun and games. Riiiiiiight.

Anyhoo, just wanted to let y'all know I haven't forgotten you and the blog will be resurrected very soon. I promise.

If you're reading this, you're definitely high on the list of Most Faithful (and coolest) Readers.

Talk more soon!

4 comments:

akalinear said...

g'luck on the Bar, Julie, and have a safe trip! I'll be praying for ya. ~LinnEy

archnemesis_goldenhair said...

And here I thought that gnome, or gnomelet would regale us with tales of wonderful sites from somewhere. You've been hitting the books. Let us know the outcome at your earliest convienience.(is that spelled right?)
~V.

Anonymous said...

We miss you!!!

Hope your studies are going well!

AMarylandGirl said...

Y'all are the best! Thanks for all the well wishes. Talk to you soon.