Of course, here's an excerpt from the brand description, which explains things quite clearly.... "DEMONIA's cutting-edge, beyond-the-ordinary line of footwear was designed outside of the mainstream box, catering to the alternative, defiant, and un-conforming individual who seeks the ultimate form of self-expression. Its meaning, female demon, does not exclude the male fans of DEMONIA's underground culture; rather, it's the connotation of the demonic diva that conveys DEMONIA's no nonsense, take-no-prisoner attitude."
That's a little creepy.
Here are two examples of platforms that I would spend my (non-existant) disposable income on:
Those pink shoes are really heinous.
2 comments:
Those make my arches ACHE just looking at them! I love your shoe obsession...but I would love even MORE to see the actual shoes in your closet! Why not go snap a picture with your fancy schmancy camera pretty please :op
The pink shoes look like they belong in Scooby Doo or something.
Post a Comment