So, yeah, y'all know I've been blog neglectful. I just noticed Rachy tagged me so I thought I'd go ahead and post while I was sitting here.
Rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four people to do the same.
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)
This was one of the first pictures I took with my new digi SLR camera. I was practicing on the automatic sports setting with continuous shooting. And K was practicing on jumping off the electrical box. :) I really love this picture because it shows how active K is. And also, I think her hair looks so funny. Hehe.
1 comment:
What if the 4th folder contains a picture app? What do you DO? Glad to see your return. I've barely been online in any capacity lately. Say Hello to everyone for me.
Post a Comment