July 18, 2009

He's Baaaaaaaaaack

If you recall from this post, I recounted the experience I had with ..... at work we call Mr. Brunswick because that's where he lives (and only if you live in this area will you understand the true humor of that). Anyhoo, Mr. B was back for the final hearing of his peace order (yes, it actually was granted!). His hearing was at 9:00AM but he plopped himself outside my office at about 8:02AM.

When 8:30AM hit, I went upstairs to check the courtroom assignments. I decided to be proactive about the situation, so I just brought the little man upstairs with me so he didn't sit outside my office badgering me to death. :) On the way up, he told me he has every disease except diabetes. (Wow, and you're still walking?!) Incidentally, he was wearing a bight green nightshirt that went past his knees and polyester pants. At least this time he had two matching shoes on. (Last time, he had one black and one white shoe.)

Apparently they didn't serve the guy he filed against (a homeless guy who lives in West Virginia- how shocking they couldn't find him!!) so his order was extended and he. has. to. come. back. next. week.

After his hearing, he came down for his new order and proceeded to entertain me once again. I had to keep my hand over my mouth the whole time because I thought I was going to burst out laughing. This time, he told me the following:

- He has Crohn's disease. (He actually told me this like 8 times.)

- Because of his Crohn's disease, he made a mess in the bathroom upstairs. (Okay, moving along... I don't want to know ANYthing more about that!!)

- His wife has typhoid. (Uh, is her name Mary?)

- They didn't know she had typhoid and it's very contagious so he and his wife were traveling around the country killing people. (I'm hoping he meant because of the typhoid.)

- His secretary hurt her back or leg and then she was put in a nursing home, but an illegal alien forced her out of the nursing home at midnight. (Why on earth does he have a secretary?!)

- He got Crohn's disease from Brunswick. (That's the city where he lives and I actually sorta believe this one!! LOL)

I guess we'll see what fun comes our way NEXT Friday. And lest you think I'm completely heartless, I do understand the man has some issues and I'm not making light of his situation. But you must admit he says some hilarious things!

2 comments:

Kat said...

No joke. Where do they get these people? Oh, yeah. Brunswick. That is a little too close to home for comfort!

And just what is a peace order anyway?

Get this...the word verification below is this

gotsme! No kidding. That's what it says. gotsme.

akalinear said...

Too funny. I can't wait for the next weekly installment. =)