.... in a weird way.
Today at work, we had a husband and wife (estranged, obviously) come in to file protective orders AT THE SAME EXACT TIME. Personally, I think they were rushing to see who could get the first punch in, but it was quite amusing to watch them pointedly ignore each other.
A coworker answered the phone and was talking to a tenant regarding a rent case. I answered the next call and when I went to pull the file, I realized she had it on her desk. The landlord and tenant called AT THE SAME EXACT TIME. What are the chances?! Incidentally, the tenant owes $101,130.20. It's a furniture store so I might be shopping for some furniture soon. :o)
July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a hoot. It is scary how many nut cases there around here. Makes me think we should move to Montana.
I am nominating you for the Kreative Blogger Award...well, because you are so creative. Stop by and check it out.
I love your hilarious stories! Keep up the sense of humor at your "ahem" odd clientele, and keep the funny write-ups coming!
Post a Comment