November 10, 2006

I Just Wanted To Say...

.... it's 73 degrees here right now. *sigh* I love Maryland. It's supposed to be that warm tomorrow, too.

Bliss.

- Maryland Lover J -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may not be in Maryland, but I'm close enough. :) I rode with the top down on my convertible...and wore sandals today!

But I'm still ready for snow, whenever it wants to come!!! :o)

AMarylandGirl said...

Yeah, Rachy. If it went from 70 degrees days to lots and lots of snow, I'd be happy. It would be great to skip all those icky days of winter and just get flat out snowed in. :)

Friend X said...

blah, blah, blah...you girls who love the snow...try 9 months of it! yeah...not so much...and unlike the peeps from the warmer climates, we still have to go to work. I envy you today, Juls, with your 70+ degrees...I think we had highs in the 30s. BUT overall, it has been a very nice fall for ND. So I am VERY thankful for that!