January 30, 2007

Fantasy Shoes Of The Week: The Whole Collection

The brilliant Mr. Choo has posted his Spring/ Summer 07 collection here. I was so overwhelmed by the number of gorgeous shoes that I almost swooned. (Swoon. Now there's a fun word to say.) The one posted below is one of my favorites.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girl, you and shoes!
With my wide foot, if I want to be truly fashionable, I have to get them custom made in Milan. Ain't happening!

return home gnome said...

My I please have these to get married in? Please?? Please???? PLEASE?!?

AMarylandGirl said...

Cas, yeah, it's a serious sickness. And I have wide feet too, so that's why some of these shoes are "fantasy" shoes. :)

And E, YES, you can have them to get married in... if you have a cool $600. They are pretty, aren't they?