Can you see the irony of this quote?
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it."
-- Barack Obama
March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My digital soapbox... the place where I am free to express whatever I find interesting, amusing, and enlightening. I hope you may find it the same. If not, I sure won't be offended if you hit that magic 'x'.
8 comments:
LOL - nice catch! ;)
LOL! Yes, it's so great: let's make it worse! LOLOL!
Hate to rain on the parade, but that's not correct, check out snopes.com. That would've been really funny though.
HILARIOUS! I wonder if he really meant to say that! ha!
Really, who wants a president that contradicts himself like that! UGH, I'll be so upset if he ends up winning.
V, thanks for leaving your comment! Oh man, too bad it's not true. I checked snopes but couldn't find the entry. Can you post a link for me?
V, thanks for leaving your comment! Oh man, too bad it's not true. I checked snopes but couldn't find the entry. Can you post a link for me?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/change.asp
It was a joke created by a non-U.S. person to his friend in the States. Said friend then posted this "comment" on a blog,calling it "an all-purpose stump speech..." And the joke was aimed at Clinton and McCain.
Just goes to show, can't trust everything that goes down the line.
Post a Comment