March 7, 2008

Flashback to Christmas

This is one of the main reasons why I was so upset that I lost my camera. Even if I would have bought another camera, this footage (and other pictures on the card) would have been irreplaceable.

So, this is from our 2007 Christmas Children's Choir presentation- the first one the girlies participated in. The younger one actually likes to sing more than the older one, but she was (obviously) a bit distracted. :)

I'm going to try to take more videos of the girlies. That way I can blackmail them when I'm old and need their help. Hehe.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

ROFLOL! That's hilarious! And priceless. SO glad you found your camera. Or rather, your mom did!

archnemesis_goldenhair said...

Poifect, now thats the kind of clip you show to her first date! Or at least threaten her with. Hehehehe, or maybe some evil laughter? Mawahahahaha!