For sure, if (and that's a ginormous if!!) I was going to drop over $500 on a pair of shoes, I'd much rather own these:
April 5, 2008
Shoes Both Ways
Wow. I've never heard of Veronique Branquinho, but I must admit I think she should consider a new career.

For sure, if (and that's a ginormous if!!) I was going to drop over $500 on a pair of shoes, I'd much rather own these:
These pumps just reminded me of a warm and sunny Spring day. I wish our weather would follow suit. :) [But I'm not complaining too loudly because those of my lovely friends in the Northwest are STILL getting snow!! In April!!]
For sure, if (and that's a ginormous if!!) I was going to drop over $500 on a pair of shoes, I'd much rather own these:
Labels:
Beauty in Shoes,
The Ugly Side of Shoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, snow in April is not OK:( We were teased this passed weekend with a sunny 70 degree day! I want more. At least for my birthday in May:)
Post a Comment