Here is a short clip of my dad trying to get the girlies to crack up. He succeeds fairly well and you all know there's just something about children's laughter. It's very contagious and uplifting.
April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My digital soapbox... the place where I am free to express whatever I find interesting, amusing, and enlightening. I hope you may find it the same. If not, I sure won't be offended if you hit that magic 'x'.
Here is a short clip of my dad trying to get the girlies to crack up. He succeeds fairly well and you all know there's just something about children's laughter. It's very contagious and uplifting.
2 comments:
Hilarious!!!! Now did you include your dad in the 'children's laughter' part of your post? I think he's the funniest part! ;)
Your dad's laughing is too funny! I love your new side picture of the girlies with their cool little sunglasses that open up!
Post a Comment