May 7, 2008

Au Revoir

To my lovely and loyal readers, I will not likely be posting for the next few days. I'm headed west for a few days to attend a friend's wedding. I'm very excited about the trip since I get to see some great friends.


Hopefully, when I get back, I'll have lots of stories and pictures to post!


And before I go.... there's something I must take care of.




HAPPY [BELATED] BIRTHDAY TO......


Sweet Carolyna


I'm embarassed to say I missed the birthday of my new West Coast friend. Dear Carolyn, I hope you had a lovely birthday. If we didn't live on opposite coasts, I'd take you out for a great birthday dinner. Best wishes for a fun-filled and victorious year!

1 comment:

Cove Girl said...

That was sooo sweet! Thank you for the wishes:) I hope that you have fun at the wedding, you'll have to let me know how it goes. Once I know your home I'll try and swing a call in. Thanks again!
<3
Carolyn