More pictures are coming!
May 19, 2008
Project Patio, Day 1
Before I left on my trip, I discussed gift ideas for Mother's Day with my brother. My mom really loves flowers so we talked about planting flowers in the beds in the front yard. Somehow, when I was out of the picture, it turned into a huge patio project in the backyard!

Over the past few days, we shoveled dirt, gravel, and sand; we carried 7000 pounds of bricks; we tilled the whole backyard; we laid a lot (a lot, a lot) of bricks for the new patio; we swept a lot; we put in a wall; and on and on the list goes. I learned a lot of new skills including running a tiller (that is WAY harder than it looks!). Despite my (extremely) sore muscles, it has been a fun project. I told my mom that we would enjoy the backyard to much more since we worked so hard on it.


More pictures are coming!
More pictures are coming!
Labels:
1000 Words,
Adventures,
Mi Familia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooo, Construction work!
Post a Comment