If you came over to our house -- You would see: A room that is still in the process of being put back together after being painted. Lots of piles. But cleaner and brighter with lots less clutter. Yippee!
We’d probably feed you: Cookies. I really love baking cookies.
We’d undoubtedly ask if you’d read: The Five Languages of Apology-- which was the last book I read and found very interesting. So, have any of you read it and if so, what did you think?
We’d want to play this music for you: The Puppini Sisters (because they're new to me and cool) or Il Divo, but most likely just random music.
We’d want to tell you the latest about: Our recent home improvement projects. The hilarious things the girlies do and say. Never having to take the Bar Exam again!
We’d probably suggest a game of: Cranium or Loaded Questions. I love to play games, but rarely do since no one else seems to want to play. :)
We might show off: New comforter set and paint job. Pictures of the girlies. Scrapbooks.
We might get on the computer and show you: Recent pictures. My blog. Friends' blogs.
If it was a long enough visit, we might watch: Top Chef. Gilmore Girls. Anything you were interested in.
Oh–and if I have to tag some other bloggers?: I invite anyone who is so inclined. :)
Thanks to the lovely Sarah D. for sending me these flowers to congratulate me for passing the Bar. Too sweet.
3 comments:
Love this!!! I'm stealing it, because I have a severe case of blogger's block right now.
Don't forget to show us pictures of your newly remodeled room. :)
Congrats on the Bar! And it sounds like such a lovely set up. y'know, when we were in MD I don't think we every saw your room. Oh well, post pics soon.
It's good to know that I have something to look forward to should I opt for a visit one of these days. I'm reading the 5 Languages of Appology right now, I'll have to let you know what I think. The 5 Love Languages for singles was very eye opening for me. I also like games, Cranium is one of my faves!
Post a Comment