September 10, 2009
So Pretty.... And Then...
I saw these shoes on a site and instantly thought they were aMAZing! Then I saw the black ones and couldn't decided which ones I like better.
Which do you like better?
Actually, I'd take them in both colors. Yes, please! Sooooooooo cute! But wait..........
I feel the need to either go throw up or rip my eyes out. Seriously, WHAT WOULD YOU WEAR THESE WITH? It confirms my suspicions that the worst of 80s fashions is back. ....... I have no other words. Too much!
Labels:
Beauty in Shoes,
The Ugly Side of Shoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Excuse me but I lived through the 80's and even we never would have dared wear something like THAT!
The burgundy ones are by far the best. If you don't get them I might have to... I wonder what I can get to go with them???
They are both super cute. Black goes with everything, but the purple ones could class up the right dress for sure! Good find.
Love the burgundy.
Post a Comment