I know at least some of you must be wondering the same thing. Seems like we were just making plans for a Memorial Day gathering and now today was Labor Day, the unofficial official end of summer. I was busy or traveling almost every weekend in August and already every weekend in September is planned. Wow!
Just a few blips....
Happy Birthday to my lovely friend Carrie! Carrie and I have known each other for .... wow, over ten years! We were born in the same year, but she always reminds me that I'm older than her by a few days. So, older I will always be.
Our mutual friend Elrj just had a little Pearl of her own. Congrats to E and J on their sweet new addition. Seems like I was just at their wedding.....
Sweet baby J celebrated his first birthday!! Here is a classic picture that I just couldn't resist sharing:
Clearly, he is not one for birthday hats.
I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow, but I should take comfort in the fact that it's a short week, right?
Happy Labor Day everyone!
3 comments:
Yeah, I am with you. The summer flew by and seems like we didn't have much of one...so much rain and then fall weather before August was over...and too busy to be carefree like summer ought to be...I'm with you.
I have a very similar picture of my first birthday! Torture I tell you, torture!
Oh, come on. We moms live for cheap thrills like that picture.
Post a Comment