Class is stating in 15 minutes, so let's see how much I can say in that length of time....
The Blame Game
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my dear friend, CB, for introducing... nay, FORCING me into the world of blogging. Alright, I admit, if you read my first post, you'll know it was because I was going to Thailand. But C has been encouraging me to take the plunge for... forever! For most of you, blogging is prollie old hat by now. But it's still novel and fun to me. Is there a disease involving blogging? If so, are any of the following symptoms?
- You lie awake at night, thinking about things you could blog.
- You take pictures of completely normal (mundane?!) things because it would fit with your blog topic(s).
- You wonder if your blog is funny & interesting enough.
- You keep checking to see how many profile views you have.
Please tell me you other bloggers out there went through this stage. :) Will it pass?
I Cheat...
I really do need to end this entry, so is it cheating if I post a picture to make this post longer than it really is? Nah. This is a shot taken at Christmas of the fam. It includes my sweet nieces and my gorgeous grandmother.
Not Late For Class......
- Julie -
PS: The formatting looked so much better until I put in the picture. I'll figure it out later.
PPS: Late for class now.. ;-)

1 comment:
This is incase I don't get e-mails...which I do anyway, so why complain? =D
Love the family picture and yes it counts.
Post a Comment