Even though I only got to see half of the episode, it was one of the best of this season. Why? The leaderboard was shook up. Lake and Michelle were eliminated. Ray and Yolanda moved up in the pack. There was a twist-- we all thought it would be a non-elimination leg and it wasn't. And for me, it was actually heart-pounding because I thought the Hippies might get eliminated!! Little did I know (because I missed that part) that Lake and Michelle would have gotten the same penalty for taking the train, so it wouldn't have mattered if they got there before the Hippies' 15 minute penalty was up. Phew.
I Laughed When....
... Hairy Barry backed into the tree and busted the back window out, but even more so when he didn't seem to care and claimed he hadn't seen the tree.
... I saw BJ's frog hat. It was just funny.
... poor Ray couldn't throw a javelin to save his life.
... I saw the look on Phil's face when the Hippies kissed him.
... I saw the picture to the left. Classic.
And, finally, a Fast Forward! Was it a smart strategy for the Frat Boys to get the FF? I've heard good arguments that it was, but I think it was not the brightest move. They didn't need it and there may come a time that they actually NEED it. Why not save it? Did they really want to come in first that badly? I don't think they would have been in danger of being eliminated. And I doubt their lead will help them-- there should be another AR equalizer coming up.
The Hippies gave me quite a scare this week. I was surpised they made such a huge mistake, but I honestly think it was a good thing. I think it will make them more careful and more focused and not take a first or second place for granted. If the Frat Boys are lulled into a sense of security, all the better, in my opinion.
All I hope for next week is that I get to see the whole episode!!
- Julie -
No comments:
Post a Comment