June 4, 2006

It'll Make Your Ears Stick Out.



When my brother and I were growing up, my dad told us that if we ate cantaloupe, it would make our ears stick out. Well, girls can't have ears that stick out, so I wouldn't eat it
(never mind that I didn't like cantaloupe).
Let's hope that the old dad's tale isn't true, because you can tell how much Karis likes cantaloupe. If it is true, she's gonna look like a rabbit or a donkey soon. :)


2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is soooo cute. I love the expression on her face! :D

AMarylandGirl said...

Yep, I was lucky to catch that one. Our new thing is to make "movies". My digital camera can also film, so I have like four films of Karis singing her favorite song. She's becoming quite the little performer. What are the cons of encouraging this? :)