July 27, 2006

Could My Smile Get Any Bigger?

Hey all--

Don't have much time... I'm at my aunt's house. We'll be leaving tomorrow from the Orange County airport. As I told my tablemate (quite a character... more on him later), it'll be a happy flight. :) I can read whatever I want... or sleep.... or listen to music!!!

Anyhoo, today ended on a good note.... I felt confident on my second performance test, so it was nice to end well.

I honestly don't know if I passed-- can you ever really tell? I feel I have a better chance this time than the other times I took the Bar Exam. Wednesday was pretty brutal... I was a little upset and frustrated after it was over.... I was hoping to do better than I felt like I did.

But overall, now begins the wait... I won't find out until November 17.

If this seems a little incoherent... it's because I'm SO TIRED!! But hey, at least I'm a happy girl. :)

Thanks so much for all your prayers... I sure couldn't have done it without all of you.

Love to all---

Julie

4 comments:

Rachel said...

YEAH!!!! She's done!!! :o) We'll keep praying until you get the results!

So happy my blogging friend will be back again. :)

Anonymous said...

I second that, Rachel! I've missed living vicariously through her blog! HA!

Juls, I'm glad you're done. I'm glad you can rest and relax...and wait!

Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo hoo! You got your life back! ;D Congrats, my friend.

LT said...

Awesome!!!! Relax, read, have fun--now you can ENJOY YOUR SUMMER!
Lisa