
I told her she should get a medal for surviving in our family for over four years. And she should get some sort of, oh I don't know, CASTLE for putting up with my brother. :)
My SIL is a good listener and a good sport. (Seriously, you don't know my family... we are weird people.) She's fun to hang out with and she really does try her best to influence us to eat more healthy.
I still remember when I figured out that my brother "liked" her. It was rather obvious once I really listened to him. :) K is a good wife and I'm really glad my brother found someone like her.
Of course, you know I appreciate K because she played a significant role in giving me two sweet nieces. She's a good mommy.
Happy Birthday, K! We're glad you're part of the family. And here's hoping the family doesn't drive you to drink or happy pills! :)
- Hopefully A Good Sister-In-Law -
2 comments:
Four years. Already. I'm dumbfounded.
Happy birthday, K!
I know! Four years and two kids. Time flies.
Post a Comment