The time has slipped by too quickly! I didn't even realize it was more than a week since my last post.
Last weekend was Wedding Weekend. Because, you know, it's not just the actual wedding. There's out of town guests, practicing your music, the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, getting ready for the wedding, the wedding, the reception, tossing the rice, and airport trips.
If I'm being entirely truthful, the real reason I didn't blog was because it took me days to clean my room in order not to scare the out of town guests that were staying with us. I'm not making that up, honest. :-D
So, the wedding went smashingly, despite a .... uh, rather terrifying rehearsal. I think they were trying to starve us to death.
The best part was during the reception when somehow I got ahold of the kissing bell (careless people!). The groom seemed willing to grin and bear it.
Congrats to the happy couple.... and on that note....
Happy 5th Anniversary to J and J!!
I can't believe the adventure that was their wedding was five years ago. I'll have to post pictures from their wedding. It was *quite* the event and I was honored to be a part of it.
Love is in the air.....
January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
uh, Julie? Is there something you're not telling me?
You know, I knew it would sound like that. But, honestly, no. :)
J
Post a Comment