January 23, 2007

Seen and Heard

I was driving today (on the way to get sweet tea from Chick-Fil-A... no hating, now!) and looked to my right. The *male* driver next to me was putting on makeup! Now, I'm not so sheltered as to have never seen a man wearing makeup. But I must admit I have never actually seen a man applying makeup. And this guy applied his makeup much more enthusiastically and thoroughly than I do!

During a late night grocery run, I saw a tall young man shopping with his mom. He could have been anywhere from 16-21 years old, but it did stike me as a bit odd that he was grocery shopping with his mom. Even more odd, I overheard him say to his mom, "Since it's my birthday tomorrow, can we get apple juice?" Huh?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh. My. Word! That is.....


That is something that there are no words for.