November 13, 2007

Loaded Question #7: My Answers

Okay, I'm hoping I do better in this round.

Anonymous said... rotting sugar beets

This is either Friend X or Katie N. because y'all are both from North Dakota, which is famous for its beets. :) And since I've been to NoDak and actually experienced the smell of rotting sugar beets, I would have to agree with this answer. I shudder just thinking of that smell.

Anonymous said... Mushroom factories

I have never heard of a mushroom factory, let alone smelled it. It sounds drug-related. :) Anyhoo, I'm going to guess this might be Archnemesis? This sounds like something they might have in Texas.

Anonymous said... Poopy Diapers

I'm going to guess this is either Joy or Carrie because they both regularly change diapers.

Anonymous said... dog -- both leftover and current

This one might be Carrie because I know she's not too fond of dogs... but I don't think she has one. Hm. What are leftover dogs anyway? This might also be Archnemesis?

Anonymous said... Port-a-potties!

My guess for this is either Rachy or Akalinear.

Now, it's y'all's turn to let me know. And thanks for playing!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friend X - Rotting Sugar Beets

Dear Abbi said...

I think I know who guessed the Mushroom Factory...and I think you have never been to this end of PA. :) Just a hunch.

Rachel said...

The mushroom factory was me, just as Abbi hinted above that it was a PA person. Every time I drive to Reading I am treated to such a disgusting smell. Ick...I couldn't imagine living there! :o)

AMarylandGirl said...

What do they DO at mushroom factories? Now I'm very curious. At least I got Friend X right. :)

akalinear said...

I have to admit, I didn't do the last question. I couldn't think of anything that was truly *the worst* smell ever, and then everyone else was covering just about every awful smell...

Carrie said...

You got me right as well! I said dog (left over being...."There was a dog here. I know it. I can still SMELL it!"), and the port-a-pottie which I had to use recently so I left you an additional answer. =)

archnemesis_goldenhair said...

I was the poopy diapers. I currently work with 2 year olds who aren't really potty trained.
uuuuhhhhhh :~[

Rachel said...

Good question...I've never really asked, LOL. I think they just cook and can them, into cream of mushroom soup or something.

It literally smells worse than cow dung. It smells worse than if something died...and with a good breeze, you can smell it for miles. :)

Dear Abbi said...

Well, actually it IS cow dung! Mushrooms are grown in that stuff. That's what makes "mushroom soil" such a wonderful fertilizer. :)

And since mushrooms are fungi....fungi is the same as mold, right? One could safely assume that the stinky scent is "moldy cow dung," right? It's so gross. I always want to hold my nose while driving through there.

archnemesis_goldenhair said...

The things I learn on this blog.

AMarylandGirl said...

Hey, I'm glad this is a learning experience! :) LOL