March 24, 2006

The Making Of A Girly-Girl

My very cute and funny niece, Karis, will turn two on April 14. She has quite the personality and is really starting to "perform" when we laugh at her.

For a while, I have been doing my "auntie-ly" duty and introducing the girls to the wonders of hair and makeup. [Does chapstick count as "makeup"??] Okay, okay, I admit they are only one and two and not likely to wear makeup for another fifteen years (twenty-five if their dad has anything to say about it!!). But I do want them to enjoy being little girls, including looking like girls!


Karis now loves chapstick and lip gloss. At a recent lunch outing, she decided she needed to reapply her lip gloss. These pictures were just too funny not to share. The one at right is her looking in the mirror just like Auntie JuJu.

The last picture is a classic Karis "hammin'-it-up" picture. My teeny-tiny digital camera enables me to catch her in the best moments.

Enjoy!

- Julie -






1 comment:

Carrie said...

Holy cow. Can she EVER open her mouth! Wowee! ;)