I Wish....
- I ate more fruits and veggies and less junk food.
This intrigued me because I thought I would have wished that I could eat as much junk food as I wanted without any physical consequences, but I honestly do wish that eating healthy came
- I had all my scrapbook albums completed.
You have NO idea how many pictures I have. And scrapbooks are, to me, important and meaningful. Scrapbooking is an outlet for my creative impulses.
- I could, at this moment, be with my friend JD.
For so many reasons, but most of all just because I love her and I really miss her. I haven't seen J in over two years and she's had a baby girl in the meantime!
- I wouldn't let fear control me.
Why do other people believe in you and you find it hard to believe in yourself?
- I had the time and money to take all the classes I'd like to take.
My list of things I'd like to learn is quite long. Okay, very long.
- I memorized Scripture more often.
Especially because people say it gets harder as you get older. One of the best things my mom did in homeschooling was to assign Scripture memory.
- I could visit my relatives more often.
I didn't grow up around my relatives-- half are in Texas and the other half are in California and various other parts of the West Coast. Sometimes I wish it was quick and cheap to just bop over and see them.
Of course this is NOT an exhaustive list... just a sampling.
- Julie -
3 comments:
And the blog entry that is right below it entitled "Be Careful What You Wish For" made your latest entry all the more entertaining.
Yeah, I did notice the similarity of the titles and I thought the irony made it even more interesting and entertaining. :)
SO sympathize!
Post a Comment