September 29, 2006

Away From It All, Again


[Note: This is part two of my vacation post. If you missed the first one, scroll down-- blogger was on the fritz when I tried to post it.]

The best thing about this vacation was spending it not only with family, but also with special friends who I hadn't seen in over two years. During that two years, they had an adorable little girl and I got to meet her for the first time on this vaction. Agh! I have so many cute shots of B, I keep posting and then changing my mind.

K and K l.o.v.e.d. "Baby Bee" and wouldn't leave her alone. Karis kept saying, "I want to play with that babydoll." B was a good sport and tolerated all the, uh, love the girls showered upon her.


Jo wanted pictures of B and I, so we started trying to get some shots of me holding her up in the air. Everytime we tried, she would turn to look at the camera flash. We ended up laughing so hard and eventually gave up. I'm glad we got this classic picture though.

(Oh yeah, I got my hair cut.)

So, all in all, vacation was great (except the coming home part) and I'm ready to go back.

- J -


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOOOOOO cute! And yes, the first thing I noticed was that you got your hair cut. :D