September 4, 2006

Welcome To Fogeyville

Many happy returns of the day to CB!!

She followed me into Fogeyville today. :)

CB has been my friend since she was CM. For 8 years now!

C is cool because....

- She's one of those (few) friends who I can travel with- we drove from Texas to Florida to Maryland together and are still friends!

- She unbelievably loyal and giving. She always remembers birthdays and puts thought into gifts.

- She loves fiercely. C is a passionate one.

- She is a fantastic writer and photographer.

C and I are alike in a lot of ways, but we're different enough to make our friendship interesting. C, I wish you all the best on your special day. Thanks for all you've been to me.

- J -

2 comments:

Carrie said...

=D Thanks, J. (I was half afraid Jeremy had discovered my blog with the fogeyville stuff!) ;D I had a great day -- due in part to yourself and all the messages that arrived as a result of your prompting. ;)

AMarylandGirl said...

Ah, darlin', only returning the favor.