September 30, 2006

Now All I Need Is A Mr. Darcy

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.


I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee!!! I especially love the part of 'lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness.' I scored as Elizabeth too. :D

Friend X said...

hmmm....according to the quiz, I'm Marianne Dashwood. Very interesting quiz, J. And a fun post! I've already had a Willoughy so all I need is a Colonel Brandon? Why do I feel so incredibly old right now?

Anne said...

I've taken this quiz several times and without fail I am Ellinor Dashwood every time...I suppose that's a good thing:o)

AMarylandGirl said...

Rachy, yes that was my favorite line, too. I laughed at "tremendously attractive"!! I'm not surprised you scored as Lizzie-- you picked "witty and sparkling" didn't you? LOL

Friend X and Anne-- it's been so long since I've read/ watched Sense and Sensibility, but now I'll have to re-read/ watch to see if I think y'all fit those characters.

Carrie said...

I'm apparently Emma Woodhouse but there's an error on my computer so I can't see what the description is or why I got that result. =D Although I suspect....