These shoes aren't the ugliest shoes I've ever seen, but the color combined with the weird studded rope and grapevine accents just makes for a pretty fugly shoe. My biggest problem with them is that they are so clunky and cumbersome. When I buy shoes, I want them to make my feet look dainty and pretty, not like they are leaf-covered, mustard-flavored gorilla feet.
Considering I'm not even sure if these things can actually be called shoes, I think the picture speaks for itself.
People pay money for these. Amazing.
2 comments:
Hey. It's me...Fiend X's Mom. Just wanted to let you know I saw a T shirt today that made me think of you. It said, "Will work for shoes.":) By the way, I love your blog. I told my daughter I haven't even met you yet I feel as if I know you. Keep up the great work!
Hey Friend X's mom! Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm glad you like my blog and I look forward to the time we can meet in person!
Post a Comment