
This morning, my SIL brought the girlies over to the office. I was working on a project which allowed me to also play with the girlies. We were having a grand ol' time and decided to play Hide and Seek.
At first the girlies hid and I found them. And then it was my turn to hide. The littler one decided to hide with me, so the older one went out of the room to count. I walked over to shut the door so K2 and I could hide.
Out in the hallway, K1 finishes counting and tries to open the door. Well, she can't get the door open, so she starts calling my name.
"JuJu, open the door."
"JuJu, I can't get the door open. Come open the door!"

"JuJu! I can't open the door. Come help me!!"
I'm just cracking up, trying to explain, amid my laughter, that if I come open the door, I have to leave my hiding spot which will defeat the purpose of Hide and Seek.
K1 really didn't grasp this concept and continued to yell for me to come open the door. Finally, I gave up, still laughing, and opened the door.
The next time, we left the door open while she counted.
At first the girlies hid and I found them. And then it was my turn to hide. The littler one decided to hide with me, so the older one went out of the room to count. I walked over to shut the door so K2 and I could hide.
Out in the hallway, K1 finishes counting and tries to open the door. Well, she can't get the door open, so she starts calling my name.
"JuJu, open the door."
"JuJu, I can't get the door open. Come open the door!"

"JuJu! I can't open the door. Come help me!!"
I'm just cracking up, trying to explain, amid my laughter, that if I come open the door, I have to leave my hiding spot which will defeat the purpose of Hide and Seek.
K1 really didn't grasp this concept and continued to yell for me to come open the door. Finally, I gave up, still laughing, and opened the door.
The next time, we left the door open while she counted.
No comments:
Post a Comment