If any of you like/wear/own Crocs, please do not take this personally. I'm a believer in to each his own... shoe. I'm sure I have shoes that others think are ugly or weird.
I happen to detest Crocs. Why, you ask? Well, even if you didn't ask, I'll tell you my reasons: (1) They are plastic. (2) There is no discernable difference between the men's version and the women's version. (3) They come in garish colors. (4) They are ugly.
I'm sure you've all seen the Original Crocs. But I came across this picture that astounded me. Mary Janes are cute. Crocs are not cute. Trying to blend the two styles together is like trying to breed a really cute puppy with a ferret. (Hey, that's the only thing I could think of.)
But then.... oh.my.word. Look what I found:
Again, I apologize if you like Crocs. I know a lot of people do. And I'm sure they are appropriate for certain situations. (Gardening?) But seriously, granny loafers and Crocs? These shoes are just wrong on so many levels.
3 comments:
"Shaking head vigorously in agreement*
Wow.
Hallmark (one of our fav stores) are selling doo-dads to stick in the holes of Crocs. Did you see that in their catalog?! ;) I thought of you!!
Yesssss! I did see those Croc embellishment thingees in the catalog. Just another way to make them worse. What are people thinking?
Post a Comment