There might be a distinct difference in the number of posts this week. See, I was working as a receptionist the last two weeks. Not only was I always sitting at the computer, I also didn't have much to do. That combination produced quite a blogstorm of posts, which IS good, but I hope y'all are not disappointed this week.
The receptionist is back from vacation, and I thought today would be my last day. Thankfully (!), the company wants to keep me on at least another week, but this week I'll be assisting in the human resources department. For me, it's great because I'd sure rather have something to do than just stare at the clock (= torture!) But the downside (for blogging) is that I'm not at a computer and don't really have any free time.
My word. All that just to say that I won't be posting much this week.
:)
September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I AM bummed. I mean, I suppose its a more productive use of your time but oh how quickly I was getting used to your availability! =D
man, now I gotta find something else to do with my time.
Post a Comment