September 17, 2007

Loaded Question, Round 6: My Guesses

Alrighty, here we go.....

Anonymous said...
awwww....man! i can only say ONE group of annoying people???? :op several come to mind :opSMOKERS. as a mom of a kid with asthma, smokers are extremely annoying in the restaurants, playgrounds, stores.....ick!i doubt u will know who i am, so let me know when u give up or need a hint!

*** Joy already gave me a hint and let me know this was her answer. I never would have guessed that since I didn't know she was reader, but I'm glad to know! And yes, Joy, I remember meeting you. When I met you, I thought you were one of the most beautiful people I'd ever met. (And, of course, I still think you're lovely!!) ***

Anonymous said...
Preteenage girls with designer handbags and jeans.

*** Hmmm... I think this might be akalinear or ej? ***

Anonymous said...
Girls. They're very annoying. I look at them and get embarrassed that I used to be one! They're cute when they're little, but by the time they reach 8 or so, they know (or think they do!) way too much!

*** This sounds like Rachy or Carrie. ***

Anonymous said...
let's just say...ENGLISH is the official language of the USofA. The National Anthem is sung in English...no other language!

*** Wow, this is a good answer. Could this be Jared D. or archnemesis?

Anonymous said...
People who misunderstand EVERYTHING you say!

*** This might be Carrie.... or Friend X... or ...? I'm not really sure.***

Okay, so did I get ANY right? When I played with my family and friends recently, everyone had a different answer and they were all so interesting! My answer then was "people who are on welfare, but who CAN work". I get easily annoyed, though, so I could come up with a lot of answers for this question. :)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Alas, I forgot to contribute to this question. :S I intended to think about and come back and comment...and then forgot to!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ok. So, it wasn't really fair of me to comment before you knew that I was a reader! I'm the one who said that girls were annoying. The funny thing is that a lot of other women (my sister included) feel the same way, and we were all girls once! ;) I'm sure I'll feel differently about my own when I have kids.
Katie N.

akalinear said...

You were right, JP: preteen girls with designer jeans and handbags annoy me. A lot of things annoy me, but that happened to be the annoyance of the moment.

I also liked your answer very much, as well as the smoking. It's annoying when other people who live in your apt building smoke right outside your open window so it wafts into your apt. ugh.

Anonymous said...

Nope...I was the "speak ENGLISH, people!!!" :)

return home gnome said...

I confess, I did not post on this poll, so any ej guesses were wrong!

Carrie said...

Well, I didn't play this round either so none of them were me (although I thought they were all pretty good). I had guessed the last answer as elr (until I read the comments!). =) Good guessing anyway! =D