October 18, 2007

I Want This Shirt

Not surprisingly, there are quite a few people out and about who share my passionate dislike for those heinous shoes called Crocs. (Remember, if you wear these shoes, please don't take this personally. I understand that many, many people are fans of Crocs. It's just a personal opinion.)

Anyhoo, there's actually a site calle I Hate Crocs! They have these cool shirts and this is my favorite:


If you can't read it, it says "Friends don't let friends wear Crocs." Love it!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yes!!! I love it!!! I need one too. :)

I despise crocs. I think they are the most hideous plasticy shoes ever. Ick.

Surprisingly enough, my niece loves crocs. Well, I guess she just likes any shoes in pink.

return home gnome said...

But Julie, but, but.... but I want a pair of the ballet flats! Have you seen them? they're cute AND cosy!

AMarylandGirl said...

E, are you saying that Crocs in the form of ballet flats exist? Hm... intriguing... I need to check that out. And Rachy, Crocs as kids shoes are slightly more tolerable. I certainly understand a girlie's fascination with pink. :)