October 20, 2007

If I Were...

I found this on a random blog and found it to be quite intriguing. It really forced me to think. Try it for yourself and let me know where you post your answers.

1. If I were a month I would be: May

2. If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday

3. If I were a time of day I would be: 2:00PM

4. If I were a direction I would be: Hmmm.... I think East. No, how about Northeast!

5. If I were a piece of furniture I would be: a big, comfy couch

6. If I were a liquid I would be: sweet tea (It brings joy to so many! ;-D)

7. If I were a stone I would be: sapphire

8. If I were a tree, I would be: drooping cherry

9. If I were a bird, I would be: blue heron

10. If I were a tool, I would be: Drill (a cordless one!)

11. If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Morning Glory

12. If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Sunny (but not humid)

13. If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Guitar

14. If I were a color, I would be: Purple or Red

15. If I were an emotion, I would be: Passion

16. If I were a vegetable, I would be: Mushroom

17. If I were a sound, I would be: a child's giggle (it's infectious, isn't it?)

18. If I were a car, I would be: Mini Cooper-- a red one with the white racing stripes :)

19. If I were a food, I would be: Lasagna (honestly, that's the first thing that came to mind... maybe because I have layers? ;-D)

20. If I were a place, I would be: Hmm.. Italy? Prince Edward Island? Anywhere tropical? this one is hard to decide

21. If I were a material, I would be: anything really soft and smooth

22. If I were a scent, I would be: Vanilla

23. If I were a word, I would be: hmm... wow, this is hard... I want to pick a word I like, but I don't know if that would be "me".... how about blessed!

24. If I were a body part I would be: eyes

25. If I were a facial expression I would be: Big smile or scrunched up laugh

26. If I were a subject in school I would be: Creative Writing

27. If I were a game I would be: Charades (this one was hard, too... how do you narrow that down?)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL! Loved this. :)

http://theviewfrommyfishbowl.com/2007/10/23/if-i-were/

By the way...I found a SHOE link for you! Check it out...

http://www.vam.ac.uk/vastatic/microsites/1486_couture/designShoe.php

akalinear said...

I wouldn't know how to answer half these questions! I'll have to think really hard before posting this...

archnemesis_goldenhair said...

Here's my response, http://my-scribble-pad.blogspot.com/, your answers were rather interesting. Can't wait to read everyone elses.

Carrie said...

Here's mine:

http://noisewemake.blogspot.com/2007/10/if-i-were.html

That was rather fun and interesting!

akalinear said...

ok, finally finished it. I'm way too indecisive! Or fickle. or something! I just like too many things and ideas. it's very hard to narrow it down, but this was fun.

Minny LinnEy's answers