I know you won't be too fooled because you can see the labels inside each of the shoes. However, one pair of these shoes is $475.00 and one is $19.99. Hurray for places that make fabulous shoes affordable for us poor shoe lovers!
December 21, 2006
Fantasy v. Affordable Shoes Of The Week
This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, and finally found the perfect set to feature.

I know you won't be too fooled because you can see the labels inside each of the shoes. However, one pair of these shoes is $475.00 and one is $19.99. Hurray for places that make fabulous shoes affordable for us poor shoe lovers!
I know you won't be too fooled because you can see the labels inside each of the shoes. However, one pair of these shoes is $475.00 and one is $19.99. Hurray for places that make fabulous shoes affordable for us poor shoe lovers!
Labels:
Beauty in Shoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment