December 30, 2006

Flashback: One Year Ago Today

One year ago today, I offically launched my blog! Here's an excerpt from the very first post:

"Yes, I finally succcumbed/ yielded/ buckled to the pressure. That dastardly peer pressure my parents warned me about. And now I have my own blog. Some of you will be shocked. Some amused. But, hopefully, it will turn out to be a successful venture into the world that is blogging."

I can't believe it's been a year! Thanks to all of you who have made this so much fun for me!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh dear. Has it really been a year? Because it really doesn't seem that long.

We're even OLDER.

akalinear said...

Just as long as you stand with me and don't cave to the My Space/Facebook generation, we're good. ~LM

AMarylandGirl said...

LM, I hear ya! I'm emphatically against MySpace (although I admit to having a profile to stalk other people) and have never been on Facebook. I'm standing strong with you!