December 4, 2006

The One With The Sports Updates

The Ravens socked it to the Steelers 27-0 on November 26. The defense sacked Big Ben (I'm too lazy to look up how to spell his last name) nine times!



Week 13 wasn't as kind to Baltimore, as they suffered a tough loss to the Bengals. I'm hoping the Ravens will clinch their playoff spot soon! Their next game is against the Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium. Since I have a good friend who's a Chiefs fan, it should make the game all the more exciting!

One of the highlights of my trip to Illinois was attending the Maryland- Illinois basketball game. This was the first college basketball game I had ever attended, and it was amazing! I was one of maybe 20 people wearing Maryland shirts or anything other than orange! Maryland ended Illinois' winning streak of 51 non-conference games at home and beat the Fighting Illini 72-66. WOO HOO!!!

- Sports Fan J -

No comments: