December 4, 2006

The One Where I Cite A Celebrity

This is in honor of my favorite Christmas movie, Holiday Inn. If you haven't seen it, check it out!



"The hardest job kids face today is learning good manners without seeing any."

On modern movies: "They tend to overdo the vulgarity. I'm not embarrassed by the language itself, but it's embarrassing to be listening to it, sitting next to perfect strangers."

- Fred Astaire -



"I think popular music in this country is one of the few things in the 20th century that have made great strides in reverse." - Bing Crosby - [He must have heard Jessica Simpson sing.]



"It doesn't overly concern me if I don't become a super star. There are more important things for a successful, happy life and career, such as being pleasant, amiable and a decent human being." - Marjorie Reynolds -

No comments: