October 31, 2007
Not Heinous Per Se, But Definitely Weird Shoes Of The Week
Now, c'mon, do you think any words are really necessary? I think a few good belly laughs will do. :)

Labels:
1000 Words,
Hilarity,
The Ugly Side of Shoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nope...it is totally heinous! :)
Normally shoes don't mean a great deal to me. And I don't have enough fashion sense to judge heinous or not. But these shoes, a blind person would shriek in terror once these were placed in front of their sightless orbs.
Can anyone tell I'm getting ready for NaNoWriMo?
yikes! i would be afraid that i might impale myself on that first shoe!
the last one looks painful - and not just to wear. i imagine if you wore those shoes, it would look like you'd impaled your foot. It might, however, give new meaning to what crucifixion might be like to wear something like them.
Interestingly enough, the name of the shoe is "Nailed".
This time I REALLY don't know what to say . . .
Post a Comment