May 12, 2006

Get Ready For The Finale.


Fellow AR fans, isn't it hard to believe Wednesday is the finale of this AR season? It's been a great season. Will the Hippies win?

Episode 11 wasn't quite as exciting as Ep. 10, but there were still moments of excitement, hilarity, irritation, and fear. The coolest thing about this episode, for me, was that it took place in Bangkok, Thailand-- a place I've actually been! It was weird and fun and awesome to recognize landmarks and be able to shout at the TV, "I've been there!" I wish I could say that about more AR destinations. Maybe someday....

The Narrowest Escape of the Episode: the other flight opening up

BJ & Tyler are l.u.c.k.y. that the other flight opened up and they were able to get seats. I was surprised they went and begged for money instead of first booking their flight. Let's hope they learned a valuable lesson.

The Biggest Thing of the Episode: the bowls of bugs

Those guys deserve huge props for eating all those grasshoppers and crickets. They stayed with it, knowing they just HAD to do it in order to stay in the Race. I'm really curious to know how long it actually took them to eat all of them. I'm so glad that BJ & Tyler are in the finals!

The Most Hilarious Meltdown of the Episode: Monica's tantrum

Okay, I will cut Monica a little slack for the meltdown. She was tired, the pressure was intense. But I still don't think she needed to blame herself entirely. How many times do you think she whined, "Joseph!!!" in the season? I do applaud MoJo for making it this far, but I still think they lost it for themselves by being too emotional.

The Funniest Thing That Could Have Happened, But Didn't: Monkey Attack

Why couldn't the monkeys have gone for their pretty faces? That would have been awesome! Can you imagine Eric and Jeremy flailing round with monkeys latched onto their faces?



Congrats to the Hippies, the Frat Boys, and Ray and Yolanda for making it to the Final Three. I'm completely stoked about the finale on Wednesday, especially because I'll get to see it live!

Like I told Friend X, we have a 2 to 1 chance of someone we like winning. Let's just HOPE it's not the Frat Boys!!

- Julie -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Hippies!
Go RaYo!

No go Frats!