
I took these pictures at Karis' 2nd birthday party. I love how the girls have a little bit prissy mixed with a little bit grubby. Karis looks like a little model here, but if you look closely, you can see how she enjoyed her birthday dinner. :)
Kylie, on the other hand, prefers in-your-face grubbiness. But still, can you believe those beautiful blue eyes? This girl loves to eat- her favorite food at the party was cheese curls.

Capturing children isn't an easy task, but it's always fun when you get that "amazing" shot. I prefer candid shots and I will delete any picture that has a fake smile. The girls are pretty good sports when I have my camera around, except Kylie doesn't like to stay still much.

Karis and Kylie both love to play peek-a-boo and hide-and-go-seek. Karis was playing peek-a-boo with the camera in the picture at left.
The last picture is probably one my favorites that I've taken of Karis in a long time. She was swinging at her party- one of her all-time favorite activities. Seriously, if you put her on the swing, you better have about a half hour to push her. :)

1 comment:
That's my girls!
Post a Comment