May 27, 2006

Summer = Flip-Flop Fever!



This is mostly for C, my dear friend who owns like 4 pairs of shoes. Yes, folks, I have-- count 'em-- 12 pairs of *flip flops*.

The funny thing is when I was younger, I hated flip-flops. Guess I got over that, huh?

Mock, laugh, ridicule, or identify with the love of shoes.

- Julie -


4 comments:

Carrie said...

I think that's a little much. ;)

AMarylandGirl said...

Yes, darling, I knew you would. That's why I posted-- for your amusement. :) How many pairs of shoes DO you have?

Rachel said...

Cute pics. :) Just for the record, I only own TWO pairs of flip-flops, but I'm not telling how many pairs of black shoes I have, or casual sandals.

:) I'm in the market for some new flip-flops though. I'm going to have to make it a serious matter of business.

Carrie said...

FOR THE RECORD....I believe I have...lemme think....6 pairs of shoes total. Maybe 7 or 8...but they would be buried and I really am not aware of their existance.