May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My digital soapbox... the place where I am free to express whatever I find interesting, amusing, and enlightening. I hope you may find it the same. If not, I sure won't be offended if you hit that magic 'x'.
4 comments:
I can't believe she is so old already.
And I hope Katie isn't offended that her children look like J's side of the family instead of hers. =D
Aaww....I haven't seen her in such a long time. She looks like you . :)
Yes, I can't believe how quickly she's growing up. She talks in sentences now. Our hair color does seem (strangely) to match in this picture.
As far as K's feelings... I suppose if you like the way your husband looks when you marry him, you'll be okay if your kids look like him. She may be comforted by the fact that Kylie looks like her side of the family, but with J's pretty blue eyes.
Well to set the record straight...The girls do look mostly like J right now and only a liitle like me . However since he is the most handsome and best looking person I know, what more could I ask for??!!
Post a Comment