August 30, 2007
Birthday Pictures
These are not all the pictures I wanted to post, but the blogger site was giving me fits last night, so this is all I have right now. Good times!
Labels:
1000 Words,
Good Times,
Mi Familia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a blast!! So glad you had a great time.
On a different note: what are those yummy-looking things on your plate?
Yes, we did have a great time.
Those are sopapillas and they are very yummy. Have you had them before? Every Mexican restaurant I've been to has different styles. Sometimes they're more like tortillas covered with butter, cinnamon, and sugar. Sometimes they're more like doughnuts. These were really good- more like doughnuts, but not at all greasy.
The waiter put a candle in there which is why I'm bending over them like that-- I had just blown out the candle.
...and your hair looks fabulous... AS always!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was a good one.
Post a Comment