I was looking for pretty shoes, but found these and thought they were too ... uh, heinous not to share. The heel is just beyond description.
And not only that, these shoes will set you back $750.00!
My digital soapbox... the place where I am free to express whatever I find interesting, amusing, and enlightening. I hope you may find it the same. If not, I sure won't be offended if you hit that magic 'x'.
And not only that, these shoes will set you back $750.00!
3 comments:
I actually like those. What's wrong with the heel...other than it being way to high for my feet?
Ugh. To each his own, I guess. The heel is just a really weird shape. Very tubular. They aren't the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. But I still think the heel shape is just too weird.
in vain, I've been searching the last two weeks for a picture of a pair of shoes I saw a woman here in St. Paul at the state cap wearing. hideous. they totally made me think of your blog category, Julie.
Black shoes, made out of that croc-like rubbery plastic stuff, kind of like clogs, but with heels. The heels were the really strange part. You know what suction cups look like, right? And furniture coasters? The heels looked like suction cups on furniture coasters. I kid you not.
I am just dying to find a picture of them to send you. So far, no such luck.
Post a Comment